Attraction to Action: Email Marketing 101
May 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
How do you get the first 50 people on your email list?!
The Email Marketing 101 Workshop will teach you the foundation basics of planning, creating, and executing an email marketing campaign. We’ll go from developing an idea for a promotional campaign to the actual steps to launching that campaign and measuring your success.
The inbox is a sacred space, and you shouldn’t take it for granted. We’ll cover Dr. Lisa’s 3 steps to email marketing in depth:
- Get Attention
- Get Permission
- Deliver Great Content
We’ll dive in headfirst to create a campaign in one of the most popular email service providers, MailChimp. However, we’ll also discuss drawbacks and ways to get the most out of your email marketing – for FREE.
What You’ll Learn in Email Marketing for Beginners
- Understand the language of email marketing
- What you can and canNOT do under the CAN-SPAM Act and GDPR
- How to get started with getting emails on your list – legally – in the first place
- Create and import an email list
- Design an email campaign template
- Add content to a real email campaign
- Measure a campaign for success
- Manage subscriber lists
- Create groups and segments
Why Sign Up?
The Email Marketing Workshop for Beginners will teach you how to create an email marketing strategy that grows your small business or nonprofit. Email remains the very best way to achieve your sales goals consistently over time.
For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect over $44 in return! Talk about bang for your buck! But, you’ve got to do it right, and treasure the trust that your subscribers invest in you.
If you’re ready to increase your revenue in truly measurable ways – it’s time to register!