After listening to current and prospective client feedback, I’m happy to announce an update to our website plans. For two years, we’ve offered monthly payments for our powerful, functionality-driven websites.
Our model made it easier for smaller companies and organizations to get the functionality they need, the actual website terms were still pretty confusing. Plus, we were still essentially requiring a deposit. That was still a hurdle for the clients we most want to serve. We want our tech services to be truly accessible to local businesses and nonprofits we most want to serve.
In order to help even more businesses build sustainable processes, we had to make a change. Without further ado – here we go:
Website Plan Details
- We’re doing away with the Design Fee – start your website plan with your first month’s payment. That’s it.
- 18-Month Term – spread your website investment over 18 months.
- 3 Easy Plans – Main Street replaces our Startup Plan. First Avenue replaces our Growth Plan. Boulevard replaces our Empire Plan.
- Simplified Pricing – The Main Street Plan for standard business websites is $350/month and the First Avenue Plan for ecommerce, learning, and membership platforms is $550/month.
Call us to discuss Boulevard plans, which combine a Main Street website and a First Avenue platform to create a custom advanced network or vendor marketplace.
- Everything you expect from a Main Street MarTech website is still included.
Whether you are launching a new foundation or growing an existing brand, we’re committed to serving your marketing and tech needs. And now, we make advanced online business tools easier on your budget, too!